FedRAMP (Federal Risk and Authorization Management Program) establishes a process to provide secure and compliant cloud services to government agencies.
Cloud Service Providers (CSP) must meet FedRAMP in order to do business with US government agencies as part of the “Cloud first policy”. FedRAMP is designed as a “do once, use many” framework to create efficiency in government procurement of cloud services. As part of the program, CSPs pursuing FedRAMP are required to be independently assessed by a Third Party Assessment Organization (3PAO).
ASTC can help you…
- By conducting a Readiness Capabilities Assessment to determine your clouds readiness for the full FedRAMP assessment.
- Conduct a formal FedRAMP assessment to receive an Authority to Operate (ATO)
- Learn and understand the FedRAMP process.
Benefits of FedRAMP
- “Do once, use many” FedRAMP framework makes your authorization available to all Agencies upon award.
Why choose ASTC for FedRAMP Assessment Services?
- We know the process and best practices – ASTC has assessed or advised customers towards their FedRAMP Authority to Operate (ATO).
- Our team members are highly experienced in NIST 800-53 and DoD requirements, and how they relate to commercial cloud environments.
ASTC provides assessment services to the Federal Government, State of Maryland, and commercial clients.