8(a) STARS II, a small business set-aside GWAC, provides flexible access to customized IT solutions from a large, diverse pool of 8(a) industry partners. With a $10 billion program ceiling and a five-year base period with one five-year option, 8(a) STARS II allows for long-term planning of large-scale program requirements while strengthening opportunities for 8(a) small businesses.
The contract offers simple to complex IT service solutions such as: IT support, Information Assurance, Cybersecurity, Virtualization, IPV6, Web 2.0, and more. Features and benefits include:
- Directed task orders (up to $4 million)
- 8(a) credit to the client agency
- Short procurement lead time
- Program ceiling: $10 billion
- Non-protestable (under $10 million)*
ASTC was awarded the 8(a) STARS II GWAC in all functional areas for both Constellation 2 and 4, including:
- FA1: Custom Computer Programming Services
- FA2: Computer Systems Design Services
- FA3: Computer Facilities Management Services
- FA4: Other Computer-Related Services
*Exception on the grounds that the order increases the scope, period of performance, or maximum value of the master contract.
Link to basic contract: http://www.gsa.gov/